Acting for a social purpose
Letting your creativity flow
Learning from our mutlicultural team
Everyone at Savics agrees to work following the guidelines described in our ...
Savics is a social startup with an international reach. Our mission is to provide connectivity solutions and analytical expertise to increase the impact of diagnostic technologies on individualized patient care, disease surveillance and health-care management at the global level. We work together with global institutions and national governing bodies to tackle important global health issues such as the tuberculosis, HIV, hepatitis and malaria. Whether finding new ways to improve patient care, accelerate national health decisions, or solving long lasting problems, we are releasing people from suffering through our new products.
- Recognize and Respect the Agile Manifesto
- Gather and analyse information to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed and harmonious code
- Collaborate with Dev Team members using Bitbucket, Trello and Slack
- Integrate software components into fully functional DataToCare system
- Test, Install and Deploy the software during missions in foreign countries
- Report the bugs and Ensure the troubleshooting on the field and remotely
- Provide a complete training to the none-IT end-users to ensure a sustainable use of the software
- Assess user feedbacks and report it
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- +3 years developing experience in a relevant oriented object programming language
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in prototyping and software design
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience in user training
- You are comfortable with traveling for missions to install the software
- Ability and willingness to learn new programming languages, environment, technologies
- You have a relevant experience in Health sector
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies
- You are fluent in English and in French
- Empathetic to customer and end-users needs
- Problem solver
- Ethics and Humanist Values
At Savics, you will work in an environment where humanist values are nurtured. You will be independent, responsible for finding solutions to local and global problems and surrounded by highly entrepreneurial people. We are all happy to be part of the team and to learn every day from each other. Our goal is to make an important impact on global health.
Please be mindful of our Savics Manifesto prior applying to this position.